1. We believe that unless a man or woman be born again, they will not inherit the kingdom of God
2. We believe in one God: Father, Son and Holy Spirit. He is the Creator of all things.
3. We believe that the Lord Jesus Christ, the only begotten Son of God, was conceived of the Holy Spirit and born of the Virgin Mary. He was crucified, died, was buried and then resurrected before ascending into heaven. He is now seated at the right hand of God the Father and is true God and true man.
4. We believe the Bible, in its entirety, to be the inspired Word of God and the infallible rule of faith and conduct.
5. We believe in the resurrection of the dead, the eternal happiness of the saved and the eternal punishment of the lost.
6. We believe in the personal salvation of believers through the shed blood of Jesus Christ.
7. We believe in sanctification through the Word of God and by the Holy Spirit, and we believe in personal holiness, purity of heart and life.
8. We believe in divine healing, through faith in the Name of Jesus Christ, and that healing is included in the Redemption.
9. We believe in water baptism and the Baptism in the Holy Spirit as distinct from the New Birth. We believe in speaking with tongues as the Spirit of God gives utterance (Acts 2:4), in the gifts of the Spirit and the evidence of the fruit of the Spirit. We believe that all of these are available to believers.
10. We believe in the Christian’s hope: the soon-coming, personal return of the Lord Jesus Christ